make your big day truly unique
A Special Touch...
We’re uniquely well placed to bring a vibrant coffee shop directly to your wedding... with a shot of French style, thanks to Van Henri.
From our Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire base, we can cover most of the UK. Van Henri will make a stunning addition to your wedding day – and his colleagues, Mark and Claire, guarantee a friendly, professional service, highly tailored to suit you both.
For Your Big Day
We want you to relax and enjoy our service, so we work hard up front to get the details right so we can operate with the minimum of fuss on the day.
And unlike many: we do not increase our rates when the word ‘wedding’ is uttered!
We offer several options for your wedding (and welcome your own ideas too...):
- Café Allez! can provide the hot and cold drinks for your celebration. And you should know that we take our coffee seriously! – it’s roasted for us by 200 Degrees in Nottingham and we grind and brew it fresh to order on board Van Henri, by uniformed baristas. We also serve premium teas, not to mention a wickedly indulgent hot chocolate. And we always ensure decaf and alternatives to dairy milk are available. All drinks are served in our stylish, fully recyclable branded cups.
- Our cakes are often a welcome addition, with gluten free and vegan options available.
- We can offer delicious morning pastries and juices for a morning-after gathering.
- You may prefer to make your own catering arrangements, but have Van Henri as a stunning backdrop. That’s no problem! – and we offer competitive rates to have Henri delivered to your venue to use as you see fit, perhaps as your own Champagne / Prosecco bar?
- We can provide up to six sets of tables with two chairs and matching cushions to create a café vibe around Van Henri, as a relaxing space for your guests. And we can bring fairy lights, bunting, and table lanterns to add atmosphere.
- We can even personalise our decorations and branding to suit your day: e.g. we can print your names and the wedding date on our cup sleeves, for posterity!